6/30/2017 9:27:00 AM
The founders of H2T worked in South Africa for the last quarter of 2016 while Missionaries Bob and Joanna Graham were back in the states. They experienced first hand the pressures and burdens of doing Missions on foreign soil with less than desired and needed help from anyone back home. This opportunity was a great reminder for the ministry and brought greater focus to our CHURCH PARTNERSHIPS.
Church Partnerships is a new way of “Doing Missions” that connects the Missionary more closely to the resources (people) in the supporting churches. It changes the “Sending” dynamic to more of a “Partnership” role. The results greatly benefit both the work of the Missionary in the field as well as the church back home.
Here are our top 10 reasons why you should be in partnerships with your churches and with your missionaries
10. Establishes better Long Term Relationships between Missionaries and Churches
9. Builds Teamwork in churches who become personally engaged in life of Missionary
8. Promotes sharing of life events of the Church and Mission family via social media
7. Provides for continual evaluation of Missionaries needs Emotionally, Physically,
Psychologically, and Spiritually
6. Offers constant interaction between Church Members and Missionary
5. Enables Church to better meet Needs of their Missionaries
4. Promotes a continuous excitement in life of church as Missions happens
3. Provides ministry example and service opportunity via work with Missionaries
2. Encourages a healthy Prayer Ministry in the church for the Missionary Families
1. It shows the Love of God and fulfills the Great Commision
Funding of Mission work is certainly a must, but there is so much more that needs to happen and can happen through Church Partnership development.
Church Partnership Lead
If you are intersted in learning more about being in partnership with your missionaries, or with your supporting churches, please contact H2T today for more information.